*Proper setup to remove an attachment from your mirror
1. To remove the suction mechanism, use any of the 4 “pillars” as a fulcrum and the body of the “attachment” as the lever to force the ball out. Slowly align the “attachment” rod on top of a pillar, gently push it down until the ball pops out of the socket.
2. If done correctly, the ball mechanism should pop out of the socket. You can now start inserting the hook attachment.
3. Carefully place the ball mechanism on the center of the four “Pillars”.
4. Gently push the ball inward until it locks into the socket of the pillars.
5. With the ball mechanism secured in place, you’re now ready to use the hook attachment of your Mirrorvana Fogless Mirror!